Stop Guessing — Get Complete IT Consulting Services and Advice from CRU Solutions
IT consulting services from CRU Solutions will help you make better business decisions. We see IT from a business perspective, and we use that knowledge to help our clients every step of the way, from IT planning and strategy to implementation.
Our focus is on creating a complete managed IT solution, so we work with you to make sure that every dollar spent on IT is in support of a long-range technology goal for your business.
To help you stay on track, our IT consulting services include regularly-scheduled tech reviews that address the current state of your computer network, as well as any requirements for your business that may have changed.
Looking for IT Consulting Services for Your Business? We’re Here to Help
Let’s be honest, simply plugging in new devices or just making do with what you have is rarely the best approach. When you partner with CRU Solutions, you’ll get your own dedicated “Virtual CIO” located here in Northeast Ohio. As experts in IT consulting services, our team works with your key staff members on broad IT questions such as:
- If your critical business software will be upgraded in the next year, can your current hardware support it? Should you be budgeting for new hardware, or considering a move to the cloud?
- Is your organization growing or changing? How does that impact IT?
- Are you planning a move to a new location?
- Do you have staff members who work remotely? Is that remote connection secure?
- What is the impact of mobile devices like smartphones and tablets on your network?
- Are cloud applications right for your business?
We also provide IT consulting services for special projects that may come up, including network design and installation. Based on our knowledge of your business, we’ll introduce you to new technologies that can increase efficiency and help you save money.
With IT consulting services from CRU Solutions, you receive planning advice based on your business goals. We’ll create an implementation plan that includes options for hardware, installation timetables, and budget. From there, we help you make the best choice for your business.
CRU Solutions will make sure your network functions to meet your immediate needs and remains flexible enough to meet your future business goals.