Take Control to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks
The landscape of cybersecurity risk management changes constantly. No business is immune. After an attack, your business could face significant challenges.
The good news is there are steps you can take to help avoid threats and be prepared for recovery. CRU Solutions has proven expertise implementing comprehensive cybersecurity measures and remediating incidents.
Our seasoned team has been tested by real-life cyberattacks. We know from hard-earned experience what it takes to successfully recover from exploits like ransomware. By combining essential proactive technical tools and staff training with first-hand knowledge of recovery, we’re uniquely qualified to help keep your network more secure.
Our Approach to Cybersecurity Risk Management
We’ll help you take both offensive and defensive measures to lessen the impact of a cyberattack and reduce business disruption:
- Assess your current cybersecurity posture and create a plan to strengthen it based on your risk tolerance and compliance requirements.
- Implement and manage layers of technology tools based on your goals. These include everything from network endpoint security and threat intelligence to staff-facing tools like multi-factor authentication and password managers.
- Design and manage a backup service to meet your expectations for restoration.
- Create a culture of cybersecurity awareness on your team. Reinforcing safe online behavior with training and test phishing is one of the best defenses against costly attacks.
- In the event of a cyberattack, we have direct experience responding quickly, capably and responsibly to get you back to work.
Get Better Cybersecurity Risk Management Today
Cybercriminals are opportunistic and clever, so be proactive. Contact us to learn more about how CRU Solutions can help you manage cybersecurity risks as part of complete managed IT services.